Early On Child and Family Centre
In partnership with the Vanier Community Resource Centre
Parents, caregivers and children aged 0 to 6 years old come together to share playtime including circle time and a snack.
Why join a playgroup?
- To increase the time spent in play between you and your child
- Meet other parents/caregivers and children and share parenting experiences
- See how your child interacts with others
- Offer to your child the opportunity to play with different toys and equipment
- Increase your child’s creativity, socialization and self-esteem
- Receive important information on child development
- Special outings on occasion
Click here for playgroup times and locations.
For more information about Ontario Early On Child and Family Centre please visit the Early On Child and Family Centre web site.