Early Years Centre
In partnership with the Vanier Community Resource Centre
Parents, caregivers and children aged 0 to 6 years old come together to share playtime including circle time and a snack.
Why join a playgroup?
- To increase the time spent in play between you and your child
- Meet other parents/caregivers and children and share parenting experiences
- See how your child interacts with others
- Offer to your child the opportunity to play with different toys and equipment
- Increase your child’s creativity, socialization and self-esteem
- Receive important information on child development
- Special outings on occasion
Click here for playgroup times and locations.
For more information about Ontario Early Years Centres please visit the Ontario Early Years web site.